3MM Corrugated Plastic Sheets
Coroplast, or Coro, which is a brand name given to Fluted PolyPropylene sheets, is a lightweight, sturdy, resilient material extensively used in packaging and advertising. Coroplast sheets have parallel hollow flutes which make the material very light and strong. The material usually crushes, instead of breaking upon impact. Coro bonds well with epoxy hot glue, and CyanoAcrylate (CA) Adhesive. These characteristics make it suitable for RC applications. This material is of choice for making S.P.A.D. ( Simple Plastic Airplane Designs ). The fluted design helps in hinging and folding and curving.
- Available Sizes: 900x600mm, 450x200mm
- Thickness: 3MM
- Colour: Choice between Black, Red, Blue and White.
- 900x600mm(96 cm x 60 cm): 10 Sheets per pack
- 450x200mm(45cm x 20 cm ): 20 Sheets per pack
- 1200×600 mm(120cm x 60 cm) :10 sheet Per Pack
There are no reviews yet.