This is a BMP-180 based digital barometric pressure sensor module and is functionally compatible with the older BMP-085 digital pressure sensors with less power consumption smaller in size and more accurate.
BMP180 combines barometric pressure, temperature, and altitude. The I2C allows easy interface with any microcontroller. Onboard 3.3V LDO regulator makes this board fully 5V supply compatible. BMP-180 can measure pressure range from 300 to 1100hPa (+9000m to -500m relating to sea level) with an accuracy down to 0.02hPa (0.17m) in advance resolution mode. BMP-180 is an improved replacement for the BMP-085 sensor. BMP-180 uses piezo-resistive technology for high accuracy, linearity, EMC robustness, and stability for a longer period of time.
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (dead-reckoning, slope detection, etc.)
- In- and out-door navigation
- Leisure and sports
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
- Can measure temperature and altitude.
- Pressure range: 300 to 1100hPa
- High relative accuracy of ±0.12hPa
- Can work on low voltages
- 3.4Mhz I2C interface
- Low power consumption (3uA)
- Pressure conversion time: 5msec
- Potable size
1 x BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Module
1 x 5 Pin Male Header
There are no reviews yet.