MG90S is a micro servo motor with metal gear. This small and lightweight servo comes with high output power, thus ideal for RC Airplane, Quadcopter or Robotic Arms.
MG90S Wiring Description
|Ground wire connected to the ground of system
|Powers the motor typically +5V is used
|PWM signal is given in through this wire to drive the motor
- Used as actuators in many robots like Biped Robot, Hexapod, robotic arm etc..
- Commonly used for steering system in RC toys
- Robots where position control is required without feedback
- Less weight hence used in multi DOF robots like humanoid robots
- Can be used in DIY Kit for hobby projects
|35.5 × 32.5 × 12 mm
|0.11 Seconds / 60 Degrees (4.8v)
|0 degree to 55 degree
|Dead Band Width
|4.8 – 6V DC
|All Metal gear