- PLA Filament tends to be translucent and shiny.
- PLA filament is easier to use but not as stable and will dissolve if wet.
- We recommend PLA for beginners as its more forgiving and easier to work with as it cools & sets faster-reducing warpage.
- This is industrial material manufactured for professional use only and very suit for 3D printer user.
- A properly sized roller and calibrated hotend is required for good performance. Printer jams are always due to improper sized rollers and / or liners.
- Filament Material :PLA
- Diameter: 1.75 ± 0.1mm
- Print temperature range: 180°C to 200°C
- Color: Grey Colour
- Weight: 1KG/Roll
- Each spool is sold by weight, not length, in 1KG spools.
- Diameter tolerance will vary according to the density of the material
- The melting point will vary due to the density of the material
- The feed rate and the size of the hot end used will also affect the melting point