- Cost-effective high precision positioning, L1 band RTK support with centimeter level positioning accuracy.
- Brand New Design: Excellent visibility on the LEDs, with improved dust and water resistance.
- Powerful and reliable software: Equipped with STM32H757 high performance processor running real time operation system. Updated to AP_Periph based open source firmware, allowing future updates and customization.
- DroneCAN: the future has arrived. High data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real time features benefited from DroneCAN
- A comprehensive solution: Built in RM3100 magnetometer, ICM42688P 6DOF gyroscope and accelerometer, for enhanced navigation. Fully capable of running ArduPilot onboard.
DifferenceHere 3 / Here 3+ :Hardware SpecificationModelHere 3Here3+Receiver Typeu-blox high precision GNSS modules (M8P-2)u-blox high precision GNSS modules (M8P-2)Satellite ConstellationGPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1IGPS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, BeiDou B1IPositioning accuracy3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 m3D FIX: 2.5 m / RTK: 0.025 mProcessorSTM32F302STM32H757IMU sensorICM20948ICM42688,RM3100Navigation Update Rate8 hz8 hzCommunication ProtocolDroneCAN 1Mbit/sDroneCAN 8Mbit/sOperating Temperature-40℃ to 85℃-40℃ to 85℃Dimension68mmx68mmx16mm68mmx68mmx16mmWeight48.8g51.8g