DINOGY PLATINUM GRAPHENE 2.0 VER2.0 4S 1300MAH 130C/260C
Now introducing the Dinogy Platinum Graphene 2.0 ver 2.0 130C top-of-the-line battery pack for those seeking an edge on the racing circuit. Careful assembly and proprietary formulas combined with Dinogys’ Platinum Graphene 2.0 technology results in lower internal resistance, higher energy density, and greater voltage/punch despite load stress.
With the Platinum v2.0 130C, Dinogy has worked hard to achieve high-current discharging while reducing heat rise to ensure long-term health and durability—even after many cycles!
ADVANTAGES OVER TRADITIONAL LIPO BATTERIES.
- Higher working voltage – gives your models more “punch”.
- Higher capacity – provides longer flight times.
- Higher durability with reduced performance attenuation – no obvious capacity or power loss after many cycles.
- Lower temperature rise, so less heat after high current discharging. Heat is a killer of Lithium batteries.
- Longer cycle life (1000+).
- Lighter weight – so greater speed and improved handling.
- Perfectly matched cells – Graphene 2.0 technology produces extremely consistent cell voltages.
- Cells :: 4S
- Voltage :: 14.8V
- Capacity :: 1300mAh
- Constant Discharge :: 130C
- Burst Discharge :: 260C
- Max Charge Rate :: 5C
- Connector :: XT60
- Pack Size :: 35 x 33 x 65mm
- Pack Weight :: 169g
ITS A BATTERY, HANDLE IT WITH CARE
- Don’t over-charge, or over-discharge batteries.
- Don’t put it beside the high temperature condition.
- Don’t throw it into fire.
- Don’t throw it into water.
PACKAGE CONTENTS ::
- 1 x Dinogy Platinum Graphene 2.0 ver2.0 4S 1300mAh 130C/260C Battery