RADIOMASTER TX16S SE
WHY CHOOSE TX16S SE?
- Built in USB-C Charging.
- USB-C Data/simulator port.
- Bigger battery compartment.
- External SD card slot.
- 2 X UART ports for updates and DIY.
- Improved menu navigation with Page back and forward.
- Better case design with improved grip ergonomics.
- Better switch quality and placement design.
- Better sliders with good center feedback.
- Official OpenTX support.
- Official Multi-module support.
- Improved speaker circuit (no noise).
- Included EPP carry box.
- Brand Name: RadioMaster
- Item Name: TX16S SE Transmitter
- Channel: 16CH
- Mode: Mode1/Mode2 (Optional)
- Size: 183*66*212 MM
- Weight: 736g (without battery)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery Compartment: 25*52*97 MM
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 400mah (excluding external module)
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with OpenTX
- ABS Wheel menu button
- Full Size High Quality potentiometer gimbals
- Internal CC2500 RF System(Frsky, Futabas SFHSS)
- Full Speed Native TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry(Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M(can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons(Pixhawk and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port with 2cell Battery Management. 1.5A Current Max
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio
- 1 x TX16S SE Transmitter
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x 18650 Tray
There are no reviews yet.